The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Taking Busses Kill, really!

Well Yesterday Mon & I took the bus. BIG MISTAKE! The driver speeded over a speed hump & since Mon & I were on the very back seat! Maximum Impact! I bounced literally 1m above the seat, fell on my arse & hit my neck/head on a seat. Mon got the worst, her phone went flying & she slid down the aisle, hitting her butt & scratching her legs. Her wee pink shoe catapulted in the air & got smudged! SMUDGED!
Anyway I accidentally sweared & Mon tried to get the bus drivers info. He was very reluctant to take responsibility claiming he couldn't see the speed hump! (duh there called glasses).
Anyway then our next door neighbour (white trash, dole bludger, ho) who we have a long time feud with & hates us says "How dare you swear in front of my daughter". Accuses Mon, I tell her it was me & she goes completely beserk saying "I'll slit your throat" In which I retaliated "Kiss my butt" She screaming & bitching & this look on her skeletal bitch face hahahaha.
Anyway shes so high school sticking her finger up at me as she left the bus. This is a 35+ mother. Pathetic!

1 Comments:

  • Omgosh your neighbours. Next halloween, we're there! Eggs, flour, toilet paper, streamers...water balloons (hahaha remember...? naughty cath)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home