The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Looong Weekend

It was labour day & on the 15th I went with Jason, Sarah & Steve to dinner & fireworks. We went to a really nice restraunt in China Town with cool interior, except I forgot the name (I forget everything). Then headed to the fireworks which was great, the huge mushroom fire thing & smoke rings were great.
Anyway I think Steve likes me, well I'm pretty perceptive when it comes to guys but I don't usually do much about it. I think he's an awesome guy though.
Anyway after that we went to a bar and had some 'lemon lime bitters' whilst Sara had some cocktails & got tippsed. haha Man hurry up Jason and effing ask her out alone. You don't need us around.
Well hope he does hook up with her coz Jason's a cool dude & she's missing out lol.
Okay Tuesday going to a movie with Steve. I wanna see Hitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home