The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Quitting Work

Tommorrow Trucey & I are quitting work. My main reason is that it's boring working at Harvey Norman & for the half an hours to forty mins Iv'e stayed back each week, I dont ever get paid for. The boss is a dick, the people are dicks (some) except of course the usual gang of the girls.
Anyway yesterday we went to Amber Lounge where 3/4 of people were guys & countless of people waiting outside to get into such a shitty club. Yet I still had fun coz I was with Steve. Poor Michelle got so smashed that she dropped her wallet & phone. Lucky Jay found the phone in the hands of some theif.
Well homeworks not going too well & neither is the promise to work hard at uni. Oh well at least I have my butt. haha hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home