The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Tuesday with Steve

I dint bother to turn up to the lecture today so just drew Melbourne Jail a bit again (did it last year in Landscape). A few quick sketches & I headed off to meet Steve at Chaddie for a movie & dinner.
Anyway we saw Hitch & that was a pretty funny movie, my fave bit was the 'food allergies' bit. It was nice to chillout & just hang with Steve whom I must admit Im liking more of each day haha. "Ok that was lame CJ", am I speaking to myself here? "No that's your alter-ego" Ok shuddup this is wierd.
Back to before, after Hitch we went to Purple Stone Cafe & had dinner, it was nice to just talk and stuff but I'm afraid that my proposal at the start of the year to put all efforts into Uni & not go out especially with a guy isn't working. It was a serious proposal after last yr.
I did tell myself after the idiot ex that I wouldn't go out with any guy & make sure he meets 'the standards' & concentrate on uni. !POOF! But I think this will be ok, I hope.
Also is it just me or are Aussie guys tight arses? Well cant say that about Asian guys. I like being spoilt hehe. I like Asian (not Asian Asian) guys better though, always really did just never let on.
Agghhh parents are back tommorrow morning, which sux coz now I cant have friends around.

Well you can figure out the rest of the details. hahaha. Visit Jay's blog jaychung.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home