The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My 19th Party

Yo everyone! On Friday (Last night) I had my 19th party although my real birthday's on the 14th. Anyhow it was a blast. I haven't had a party since grade 2 haha. But I decided to take advantage of my parents being away on holidays & throw a house party.
Okay so my house isn't great but I deacked it out in candles & fancy lights etc... & 50 of my friends etc... Came. It turned out really good!
I got some great presents too & was really surprised my Architecture friends turned up & surprised me.
Monica hooked up with Chris that night haha. Jason chung got all red after just a few. Steve Chow got drunk but still seemed sober until the morning lol.
Did I mention I flooded the carpet & killed my baby (if I had one) by running into a pole.
Okay over & out Photos soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home