The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Monday, April 04, 2005

Conversations about Poo

Hello all! Not much happening so far. Except last Friday (I think) went to a couple of 21st which were fun! Made too many models with Steve for uni! Watched Million Dollar Baby with Jay (excellent tear jerker) whilst Mandy, Jacks, Dara & Victor saw Hitch.
Gosh isn't life so bizarre sometimes? I went through this totally wierd bits of times so far. Last week was the 'Philosophical Week'. I just constantly thought & contemplated on what I & everyone should be doing/acting etc... But what I discovered was that I was talking shit to myself & just getting confusing like I am to you now.
Then there was the 'Crazy day' yesterday/today. More than usual that is. I had interesting conversions with randoms about texture/softness & roughness of POO. Yeah but it was bloody interesting, it drifted off about Poo's texture compared to Ice-cream & bread. Also did lots of wierd stuff (that I only usually do when on ....)
Ok well Jingru has invited me to the Asean Ball on Thursday along with Mango, Jacks, Jen & Luu. Steves comming (I wonder if they will approve) lol jokes. Will be fun!
Steves the best! KISS


Dodgeball:
Patches O'Houlihan: Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?
Peter La Fleur: Probably not.
Patches O'Houlihan: No, but I do it anyway because it's sterile and I like the taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home