The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Vinnie my FAVOURITE BOSS

On Sunday I went to work 10mins late. I got hell raised against me & millions of gallons of spit ripped against my face. Ok so I made a few mistakes:
1) Late that day but rarely.
2) Didn't iron my shirt.
3) Talk on the phone to those other chicks.
But does this deserves spit on my face & threats of replacement? The fact is that Vinnie (the stinky, stingy boss) was having a PMS day.
Anyway after being told off, I had already planned with Trucey to quit on this day, so happens I got in trouble so Vinnie prob thought it was because of 'the talk'. Well I handed it all to him about my resignation with a smile on my face, telling him I'll work my last shift this Sat. He replied "Well I'll call you if I need you this Sat" I said "ok, no probs" (big cheesy smile). Vinnie replies "hang on come this sat" The point, he likes to be on top of things, the better of you.
Final Conclusion: Vinnie=Wanker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home