The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

On Smoking Weed

Hey you, yeah don't smoke that shit. When I went to Cairns I smoked that weed for the first time, knowing that I had a heart problem & took other medicines.

To sum it up everything went wavy, I went paranoid & insane. I saw ghosts, heard voices in my head, music which wasn't there and became really erratic. At first it was funny. I was laughing my head off like the rest of my friends, but then like a 'click' in my head and I became suddenly depressed, shaking, cold, screaming "I'm going to die" & seeing dead ghosts around me it was really scary.
Then I suddenly 'click' I became happy again but acting very differently, very erratic, things were going slow in my brain & I could feel every movement & each burp commons out of my body to my mouth.
I know what it feels like to be insane, you can feel control but cant do anything about the rest of yourself, it's like having a little you trapped in your brain wanting to stop everything & go back to normal, but after you think this you just go insane again. I cant even explain how it actually felt, but it wasn't good, not even the happy moments much.
I think maybe I have some psychological problems, maybe I suppress them, but for a reason. Weed brought out my insecurities in the open for all to see & for me to realize. But right now I don't want to talk about what they are & the way I feel etc... I know them & wont share them.

I had split-personalities & felt at my lowest. Time kept stopping & I was talking & moving slow & erratically. I reckon I scared the shit out of my friends. Now I can understand why it's illegal & never ever want to bong weed again! DON'T SMOKE WEED or TAKE DRUGS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home