The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Life

Yes, Well I use to view life pretty much as you own it & shape it as you please. One of my views were just to have fun, your young, live it up!
Ok so I did. I went out every night (still do), party hard & you know flirted with guys (it was the alcohol, it was), etc... Im sure you can figure out the rest. Point is: going out with guys was never something serious, it was fun, fun, fun!! But then now I met Steve, it's so much more than that!
He's the best guy ever! It's so different. Maybe because I love the guy. Nah without the maybe! So what exactly are the young to do? Still have fun, study hard, careful who you party with, party hard without drugs & smokes because you know you might want to when your old, but urgghhh granny dirty dancing. ewwww.
Ok enufff!! Big Hug Steve!

1 Comments:

  • Awww, I love you too Cat! Your so fun to be around HOORAY! *jumps up and falls over the chair* lol. Life ... Oh yes meeting you was like an epiphany a realization that my life wasn't all that chaotic as it seemed to be. Meeting you was a step in the direction of light to better myself, falling in love with you was what gave me purpose again. Okay that's enough of the mushy talkies, lets get down to the real buisness at hand WHO STOLE MY CUPCAKE!

    By Blogger chowzilla, at 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home