The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Asean Ball & Party=zzzzz

Hullo! On Friday Night I went to the Asean Ball (Monash Uni) at Carlton with Steve, Jingru & her boyfriend Eric, Jen, Alex, Jacks & Julie Luu. It was a alright. The DJ was average & the food was average, but the company was good & saw lots of old faces. No one really wore a mask (me & steve did). Anyway it was a great night hehe with lots of Girl PUKE outside the door afterwards (unlimited drinks). Poor Steve saw it comming out of a girls mouth. After that the rest of people went to Next Blue for the after party. I didn't because 'No Clubbing' remember. Which I broke yesterday.
Yesterday I went to Steve's friends birthday at 'Area 61' in St Kilda, great club, looks great, little smoking but since it was a joint-three people 21st there was constant intrerruption for speeches into the music. Which kind of ruined the atmosphere & then noone danced. Rodney got bored & didn't bother picking up chicks lol. Anyway they 'Ruined there party' a little, was boring. After that I got a lift in Chris's panda/McDonald's The Dog & more The Dog novelty filled car, (how cute). <-----Reminds me of Mandy's The Dog & soft toy filled civic.
Ok time for homework...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home