The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My Dog Stinks & Dana's secret

Snoopy is a cute fella. He's got triple coloured ice-cream hair. But HE STINKS! He smells like cat food, poo & urine mixed up. You can smell it when the doors closed (he lives outdoors). The poor fella needs a shower, the poor fella likes licking his ... no wonder he's got no more chicks. Was such a playa dog too. Sneaking out to meet random women dogs. When he was young.
Oh yeah life is completely brilliant, it's the most perfect days of my oh so grand life (sarcasm). I've been beaten by Dana's score of 37,000+ score in bejeweled & my crummy 27,000. (I say she's a computer junkie, who barely sleeps & I swear she mumbles "switch this purple jewel" in her sleep). Dana is a bejeweled junkie. Dana attends the "Bejeweled Addicts anonymous" (shhh) her secret fetish is to one day be able to switch triple jewels & beat all those who defy her. Why o why did she tell me this classified information, she trusts me (haha).
There is a book which I'm trying to complete, it's called '101 things to do before you die' I have completed 4 out of 101. My most recent being: 'Have a house party while your parents are out'. The book is filled with crazy, expensive, honourable, rude (dirty) things to fulfill your life. I recommend it to anyone who is dissatisfied with there current life.
Also check out the movie 'Saved' as it's a great art-house very funny movie starring Mandy Moore, Mcauly ? Culkin etc... A satire comedy about the how some Christianity views are silly. It starts off with Mary seeing Jesus in a pool telling her to save her 'gay boyfriend' so she has sex with him for the first time (breaking her infidelity, not good for Christians) thinking Jesus tells her to do so. From there it gets crazy.
Ok will post Steve's comic artwork soon (soooo gooood).

1 Comments:

  • noooooo how could you tell every1!! i trusted you...lol

    By Blogger ducky, at 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home