The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Sunday, April 17, 2005

SJ aka Abbie = Dirty Dancer + NO 2 CLUBBING!

Let us all bear witness Abbie aka SJ aka Soo Jean is a dirty dancer (in denial). On Friday 15th I went to Lavish club at Docklands to hang out with SJ whom haven't for a while. I went with Steve & I got pms since the place is so hard to find & we were going in circles. Anyway met up with SJ's friends Tim & CK (Why are all our names abbreviated?). Anyway cool people, fun club. Oh & NO DRINKS spilt on me <---- record. Abbie likes to dirty dance, but will never admit it & well was at it with all the guys... hahaha I wont publish the details (wink, wink) you Man Eater Abbie!! Anyway was a fun night, not too much smoke, phew because I have a disgusting cough atm.
Well yesterday I met up with the Hardly Normal crew (Harvey's) with Steve for food at Lounge. It was relaxing & fun. Trucey was a no show despite organizing it (Gonna smack your butt woman). By the way does anyone else notice Loza has a dozen wierd facial expressions? And she cant stop smiling damnit. She is so happy (errrrrr....) for no reason lol.
Anyway dad's made spring rolls, must demolish. Did crap all today, dandy high chicks cancelled AGAIN! Poor Mango for bothering! Cambodian festival at Springy tonight, so will go check it out.
Okis Mango I'm gonna squish your cheeks (hahaa).
Me (and Steve) have gotten over clubbing. Why dunno really, guess I hate smelling/feeling like I ate 100 cigarettes afterward & it's fun but well there are more fun things to do it seems & other reasons.

3 Comments:

  • i'm an innocent gurl..0_0
    no.. i dun dirty dance CJ

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 AM  

  • she is, isn't she
    aha - busted SJ (x_o) *bang!*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 AM  

  • nah your not deaf cat talks pretty soft but yeah if your able to read her lips you can sorta make out what she says. Most of the time it'll be something along the lines of "your an asshole" lol joking I can HEAR Cat fine... most of the time lol

    By Blogger chowzilla, at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home