The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Not yet Cracked...Close

Yo all! On the weekend I went to Loza's 21st at Chilli Padi in the city & it was good. I'll post some pics soon. Whilst there, 'fart breath' was there & I felt a compelling urge to meet fist to his face, but resisted. Oh Loza I liked your leather jacket! (Mines better) haha.
Well I'm getting very frustrated with my PMS tutor (depression?) every week I goto class with my design, he finds improvements etc... Which means for the last few weeks I've been drawing, making models & scrapping them (what a waste) therefore I have to fit weeks of work into this week & I wont change it anymore, he can get screwed. Also got two subjects ending next week & a bit so gotta prepare to do the best (I hope). Haven't yet cracked, I did last year which resulted in many missed classes & wierd stares from tutors thinking I wasn't in the course.

Ok gotta go, hopefully see Steve tomorrow, poor guy, been neglecting him (damn you for getting me into comics & star wars lol). Oh got a rare Bilbo figure (LOTR) not that you guys care huh!

3 Comments:

  • "Can I see the ring... BLARHHHH!!!!!" lol Bilbo Baggins always made fun of his name sounds so close to a female pleasure item lol!

    Damn RMIT tutors should punch them in the nuts! and that guy you don't like I could break both his arms for you if you like lol joking I don't fight ppl, but seriously...

    Man I saw your models they're awesome don't know what the hell the tutors are on about bunch of necrophilliacs! lol! Good luck with all the work Cat see you soon.

    NECESSARY? IS IT NECESSARY TO DRINK MY OWN URINE?!

    By Blogger chowzilla, at 5:58 AM  

  • BUT IT'S STERILE & I LIKE THE TASTE.

    Trust you to know pleasure items. (Wierdo). It's ok my tutor is cracking coz he knows we dislike him & his assistant tutor is a much better teacher/architect. She learnt from Frank o Gehry man.

    By Blogger CJ, at 6:02 AM  

  • haha it's cool Loza, no biggie. K time to post some pics.

    By Blogger CJ, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home