The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars III & the 3G Phone Returns

Yesterday I went with Steve, Monin etc... (the guys) to see Star Wars Revenge of the Sith at 12:01. The movie was excellent & the battle scenes were really cool & plenty. It was a pretty cool night & a lot of fun except when they took our lightsabers off us (in case we mucked around), damnit I knew we should have chosen Village haha. But all in all great. I recommend it to all even if your not a fan. There actually were not many wierdos, some Nazi shaven people & a few dressed up people. Saw a few Darth Vaders today (why is he so popular), he sux, he's evil wahhh but nothing else.
Also I got my 3G phone back, the one I just lost. some noce person who intitally tried to steal it but couldn't use it as it was deactivated, handed it back to 3G. Or maybe there was a scuffle between good & evil for my phone I dunno. But yippee now I can talk to Luu free. Thanks Steve for your countless attempts to get me a phone for a bit. Oh and something came today but was a bit unexpected & well not exactly what it seemed. Anyway tired, 2 hours sleep so goodnight.
Well I might as well gobb this pizza in my sleep.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for coming to the late night session it wouldn't have been enjoyable without you! Damn stupid security how do they expect us to hit people in the cinema without our light sabres! Lol. Anyways I'm glad you got your three phone back, now take better care of it!

    By Blogger chowzilla, at 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home