The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bleh... Vomit

Heya all! Saturday night (or Sunday) wow so lost, I went to Word bar in this alleyway in the city with Steve, Jason, Alan etc... For Mary's birthday (Steve's friend). The bar is a kick arse little spot with a dance floor. Silly Stevie got a bit pissed & sick after 3 champagne. But it was the cheap champagne coz I felt it too. Alan puked (as he must). This party was good since there was less long speeches lol.
Anyways lots of stuff due with a subject ending tomorrow (not that I did much), thanks Matt for doing most lol. I have started Wing Chun training & Steve helps me a bit. It's a lot of fun & I think practical too compared to when I did karate. Taekwondo sux Patrick haha, I can kick your arse (maybe).
At the moment I am having an OC fest & reading a few comics Steve lent me, being a dorkie HP & LOTR obsessive person (as most know) & generally very happy (thanks Chow) with life at the moment (that's definitely not the usual). Also Loza's birthdays comming up, cant wait to catch up with Trucey, Michelle etc... & Jason! I reckon I know exactly what to get her. Something either gadgety, relating to gadgets or something green or brown haha.

1 Comments:

  • Hey Catherine hope you enjoy some of the comics I lent you, probably darkminds isn't to your taste hehe too violent oh and the authorities is pretty gruesome too lol. Well hopefully I'll get to see you soon so I can take you out to dinner YAY!

    By Blogger chowzilla, at 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home