The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Gang Reform

On Sunday night (or was it Sat) Steve + I went to Glennie to hang out with the gang (Mandy, Jingru (who drank a long-island haha), Jacks, Julie & Jen). It was a lot of fun (for Steve too) catching up, talking ummm.... (well those girls talking lezo haha). But it was great to meet up, late & just chill before everyone heads for the books. Except Jacks & I who prepare for folio & presentation. Anyway I hope we do go on that ski-trip because I love skiing & it would be cool to get to hang out as a bunch again, since it rarely happens.
Anyway a lot of stuff being going on, some good, some not so but all's ok now that I wont elaborate on. Going to see Star Wars opening tomorrow at 12:01 midnight possibly dressed up in jedi uniform, not a huge fan but Steve is, which is cool because I prob would have dressed as a hobbit for LOTR (yes laugh...), if I had the gear.
Ok well I cant wait to see the movie & Good Luck to everyone on Exams and other stuff. Oh & Jen if you have any pics from Glennie night please @ me them.

3 Comments:

  • hav fun~!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 AM  

  • Hey Cat, well no Jedi uniforms, but I did get my hands on some light sabers (really cheap, but good for whacking people ones)... Wish I had a real one dang it, anyways yeah your friends are cool to hang with! Less abusive and disruptive than my friends lol. SKING will be fun! Probably be trying out snow boarding most of the time though, but yeah fun!

    Hey I'd dress up in LOTR gear if you did lol! I'd dress up as batman too if I had the costume, but yeah I don't.

    By Blogger chowzilla, at 9:44 AM  

  • Thanks SJ, steer clear from wierd guys.
    haha Steve I had fun whacking you with my saber, happy you like my buddies & I cant wait to go skiing with all the chicks & you too hehe. I wouldn't dress up in LOTR (or would I). luv u

    By Blogger CJ, at 2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home