The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Suits Vs Colorful Ravers

Quick blog. Yesterday I ushered at Vodafone. Some BORING Amway business thing (Amway is one of those pyramid schemes). Ok the following made me laugh there:
-Everyone wore a suit to this motivation speech thingy.
-Killing Heidi was on the menu & the business 40 somethings in suits moshed to em (imagine that).
-There was a standing ovation to every speaker who talked bullshit.
-They had gay 60's style video's with happy happy images (sublimanal messages methinks).
-A few suits tried to recruit me to the Amway Cult.
-They overstayed & made me miss my train aghhhh!
-I talked to a guy who said he was making loads then mentioned how he was annoyed with Centrelink for loads of forms.
-On the way back the suits were invaded by tons of colourful Ravers heading the opposite way to Gods Kitchen (rave party).
-It was a full house... it's a cult I say! People are so easily conned.
Yay also figured that I can get intoi any event with my staff pass (I love you pass). Well dodgedly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home