The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Monday, August 21, 2006

My Crazy Busy Week... Raw, Vomit, 5 hrs & lack of Sleep

Yessumm what a fun week it's been. I will sum it down because I like you dont like reading a life story...
Sat- Invited to Loft it was really fun, hung out with cool bunch of people. Met lots of people & Dana & I crashed every group, some were ok with this & others farking losers... they should chillax.

Mon: Departed Melbourne to Renmark (flood plain island) in South Australia. Took 10 hrs to get there.
-Ate excellent number 1 Jeff Kennet approved Vanilla Slice on a stop off at Ouya (I think thats the spelling). Good trip but wouldn't want to live in the country.

Tue/Wed/Thurs/Fri: Spent doing 5 hr per day field work & drawings on crappy desert. Tiring & harsh weather conditions.
-Pub visits, Aussie wild animals everywhere, campfire & eating RAW CHICKEN (wahhh). I was the "Is it cooked CJ" tester.

Friday Night: Got back about 8pm & ate MI GORENG with Monica in the city in which a sharp object was in my food but we paid since they were nice & all & wanted to give us free meals.
-Got home, rushed to Room in Hawthorn to MINISTRY of SOUND event but before that was FOOD POISONED by Mi Goreng (possibly raw chicken too) & ummm didn't make it to the loos at Maccas... ohhh sad a present left for the under paid youth there .
-Danced the night away till 6am, was a good mixed club (nice change for once) & so friggin tired from trip. Awesome event where everyone was cheerful (not bitchy like in RnB asian clubs) & Dana danced on all podiums & cages haha... I love dancing!

Sat: Worked then off to Eriic's (aka sqaure or Dara) 21st in my mini with Julie which eqauls bad navigation & constant laughing, not good for driving.
-Great food, friends & singing lame love songs in karaoke... was good.

Thats it, just worked more. Also worked at THE BOY FROM OZ (Hugh Jackman), it is an awesome show, must see it people & I'm lucky to see it for free & get paid to work at Rod Laver. Also worked the WWE wrestling which was fun too.

Now it's time to concentrate on uni... well that is everyday except the weekends. I have said I will stop clubbing, I have realised I have been every week at least once or twice for few months I think but ummm err... Friday night it's Beach Club at Docklands (I'll stop after that... maybe) free for all & all welcome, new club should be good.

Well tommorrow I am seeing the alternative movie 'Brick' at Dendy with an old friend, been starting to draw again (non-architectural ones), Jen's Birthday & Dana's too on the way... yay!
I am sooo tired but having lots of fun & think I am acting crazy these past few months but it's a relief to go nuts once in a while, it's been so busy, it's hard to have a social life, work & do Architecture which is full on at the same time but have been coping & wont give up any (I've seen those architects who have no life... sad). I shall stop all this & get serious when mid-semester comes along...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home