The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Friday, August 04, 2006

3 party's & 16 people in 1 Hotel


All hail the gals... Where's luu?

Roo & Me all ready set ball!

My hot man... Hands off lol!

Table 6 rocks.

Chris, Bill & Bozza!

Jacks & CJ puckered up!
Well I have been to 3 party's they were:
Elaines surprise 20th at Mesh buffet (it's the friggin best ever buffet)
Jay's/Monin & others Comic launch at revolver.
The one that tops em all hands down was the Atlantis Ball.
The ball was yesterday at Southbank Wharf by the waterfront & Jen helped organise it & it was AWESOME, seriously other balls I have been to have been shit. The recipe for success I guess was the fact that it was small around 150 people, they had a matchmaking thing with the ticket for prizes so everyone was totally friendly & non-groupie. At the club I danced in random groups lol. Oh yes third thing which made it great for me was my hot date lol.
So some details were:
-Dana drank way too much & missed all of the three course meal.
-The boys sung drunken karaoke in front of all!
-Bill pashed looong an aussie chick
-Bozza got a girl
-Jingru & her beau stole one of our apartments to themselves leaving 14 others to cram into the other 2 bedroom apartment.
-Alex slept in the cupboard.
-14 people in a 2 bedroom apartment is FUN but no sleep was made & Jen & I had to sleep next to two snoring guys lol.
-My Chris is the best lol.
Elaine's birthday was fun, everyone took a chance to get to know each other & Elaine got her new phone & nando sauce haha. The comic launch was good to see the old faces & the artwork was really cool.
Well that's all pretty much. Time for pics.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home