The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mullet on my head

I just finished watching some of the OC & so sad that Johnny died because he was a hottie.
Anyway time for a haircut because I’m getting a mullet once again. Tomorrow it’s a full day at uni doing catch up on all my work, next week I have mid-semester presentations & this year I will attempt not to look like an idiot.
Oh & come back soon, hopefully then I will have some more interesting blogs up.
Some boring Facts about me, you didn’t know or didn’t want to know:

*I like reading books (classics mostly, so dull I am).
*I have lost/had stolen/broke 13 mobile phones (yes really).
*I have lost so much stuff, almost lost my laptop, lost lots of clothes, some stuff I get back though.
*I keep a diary (old fashioned sort).
*I fall & hit my head a lot.
*I’m a fad person & impulsive spender (help!).
*I am a obsessive compulsive tooth brusher (minty yum!).
*I will wave randomly at strangers who I think I know (a lot).
*I don’t remember faces well (even if I went out to lunch with you 5 times, I still forget).
*I’m totally paranoid about thinking people looking at me. (They don’t, just crazy).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home