The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Quick Post

Well I'm typing this on my new MacBook Pro Apple laptop. It's soooo sweeetm, but battery life sux & sometimes it whines (like a baby), yet I overlook it because it's soo sweet. My fave feature is PhotoBooth, which you can take some pretty funny pics.
Anyway here's a bit of an update. Been VERY busy with uni work so haven't go a chance to go out much (sooo sad), getting you those tickets for Lion King this week Monin lol. Quitting Officeworks this week. It's been too stressfull having 2 jobs, uni, social life (trying to), so I'm gonna have to leave there but it's a really good casual sorta job & I liked it.
I want to get an iPod Video. Also have an iPod Nano 1GB for $196 if anyone is intrested. Neeeddd MAC software.
Gees life has been pretty boring & now I gotta go to Stiffy's house otherwise he will smack me for slowing him down. On Sunday night going to see V for Vendetta at Knox I think on V-max, anyone wanna come??
I shall post some pics up with the Photo booth feature & people can we please go out & take me lol, because I'm so bored of my boring workaholic, uniaholic 0 social life.
Thank you for your time.

3 Comments:

  • yeah i'd totally come watch v on sunday. we're running for kids on that day but other than that, havent been out in ages coz pov cunts stole my fone.

    By Blogger ducky, at 9:38 AM  

  • Yay, the Lion King.

    Thanks for that!

    I'll try get you that Mac software; I think I've got Final Cut Studio, Photoshop, and Office for Mac ready to go.

    -LOki

    By Blogger LOki, at 6:47 AM  

  • Alright GAY!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home