The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Holy Shit it's been a While

Shite, haven't blogged in quite a while. Promise to put pics up tommorrow.
Ok Now to sum up the past month or more. Well I went to Lakes Entrance for a few days with all the pals & it was great. We all got sunburned & felt akward for there was tension in the air. Will post pics soon.
I also worked at the Australian Open as an usher, it was heaps of fun & saw Federer & also Klighsters (her name?) play, also got heat stroke & bladder pains from minimal toilet breaks and long hours.
Just recently went to Trucey's 21st (Happy Birthday girl), saw some old faces Loza & Michelle among another pole dancer (hmmm...)
Oh yes the best news being that I got my Mini back & have had a love/hate relationship with it, I am at love atm since Stephen has fixed her up nice. But Mr Checkers (Mini's name) is a he.
Also got a job at Safeway Liquor & am in the shits of what to say to my boss, I dont intend to quit Officeworks but decrease labour there.
Just bought a PSP (even though wasn't supposed to) & to sum up the rest:

*Monica = Single
*Met some people at Aus Open & after but lost all your numbers
*I have a mullet hairdo
*I dropped satay chicken on my jeans
*I ate Sandy Pippies
*I saw Brokeback Mountain (Back door Mountain as Steve says but TRUE in the butt)
*Stephen's Torana looks like it might be on the road soon
*People owe me DVD's but I forgot who or what (so thats how your collection grows).
*I made money but used more
*I hit my head approximately 13 times in Jan (5 since I got the mini)
*Alans farts stink

Ok bye for now!

4 Comments:

  • Muahaha backdoor mountain! damn heath likes to give it hard.. so disturbing. I mean I have nothing against gay, I just don't want to see it unlike MONIN! Yeah you love that shit all night long lol. I seriously though heath's character's name was anus! lol anyways Cat paid $90 to Link automotive for nothing since I fixed the shifter myself in the end! So much for professional mechanics bunch of tossers. Still the car needs something to block the firewall off cos you come out of it smelling like fuel, especially since the car is running rich. Oh off the topic prison brake is mad and so supernatural! WaTCH IT BIATCHES! Haven't been to peoples blogs for ages so I shall check out peoples are up to... YEP ANyways MONIN IS IN LOVE WITH HEATH LEDGER! CAT's MINI PISSES ME OFF, and they mostly come out at night mostly hehe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:36 AM  

  • ahh chow, projection of your fantasies with heath ledger onto me aren't gonna work this time round.

    :P

    -LOki

    By Blogger LOki, at 2:13 AM  

  • don't worry cat, i've bang my head a couple of times and i'm foing just dine.

    -Jay

    By Blogger ToFu, at 7:26 AM  

  • Thanks Jase lol.

    By Blogger CJ, at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home