The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Birthday & you gotta respect Vet's

Hey all. Happy Birthday to Mandy aka Mango who had her 21st last week at her restaurant. Nice decorations. Happy 21st. Jingru's birthday is soon & Jacks, Julie, why are all your birthdays now. Thanks Jax & Roo for pics.
Oh my poor dog has so many issues, he's old & smelly but just had a bath & clip (yet still stinky lol). I gotta hand it to the Vet. She sticks her fingers in places, touches smelly goop, squishes lumps & blood without cringing (I swear Snoopy was enjoying it, ewww). For that, I'll gladly hand over my dough (a lot too) because I wouldn't want to be a Vet.
Should I post pics of my squished mini? Does anyone want to see $3000 damages? lol. (Nah it's not that funny & I swear Checkers could have won the mini show on Sunday, yeah right).
Moving on the 15th next Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home