The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Friday, October 28, 2005

Skools Out 4 the Summer

No more school as of Monday. Phew! Good Luck all with exams.
Jackey's (Mandy's bro) had his 21st a couple of weeks ago & then after that Rob had his 21st too. Happy Birthday boys! Mandy's is coming up & she will be getting plenty of punches.
I have screwed up work. I checked my roster about 3 weeks in advance but didn't realise they changed in the last week, which well of course I was a no show (this aint the first time)... So I'm going to have to endure ruptures of spit plummeting on my face tomorrow at work.
It's a pity, I thought I had the day off & really wanted to goto the Kustoms Pakenham Hot Rod show with Steve. Hope he can still go with mates.
Aiyy. I have been so angry, first at the bitch at the computer store (no details as it makes me want to stab things. Nobody goto PC Ideas, you'll be sorry). I bought a new computer which is a media centre aka Media Crap. Another thing that is pissing me off is that as I write this I forgot what has been pissing me off.

This Summer I'd like to:
Go on a short holiday in Australia
Take my car to the Mini Show in 2 weeks
Help Steve FINISH his Torana
Get Steve to help fix up my Mini (Thanks for fixing the fuel gauge).
Catch up with people I have not seen in almost a year(so sorry to them, busy...)
Have a little BBQ at my new house (house warming)
Go Camping (hint hint Steve)
Learn Mechanical side of cars so I don't have to ask Steve to do everything.

Ok so who's up for a little holiday or camping or both????

3 Comments:

  • Dont people it's a scam!

    By Blogger CJ, at 4:32 AM  

  • Penis enlarger only $5.00 per pill get your manhood up to size... lol jes joking! but seriously if anyone needs em i got em lol. Anyways camping yeah real camping with tents and stuff out in the bush side! Janruary, Allan sez at the grampions or something about four hours drive away. Also summer nats maybe during the start of the year we'll go to that too. Yay mini!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 AM  

  • Yes Chow I know you've been using those Penis Enlargers on ur self :) i guess their working like a charm now hehe fark i cant sleep its 6:30am and im still not asleep arghh

    Kat lets go Grampians, and lets go fishing (ive never been fishing)
    grampian's a huge place has like rain forest areas, farms, aboriginal stuff, rock formations, beatiful sceneries, waterfalls and stuff,.. hmmm maybe make a trip to philip island or some crap as well :)

    but yeh WAIT FOR ME WAIT FOR ME!!! ill be back on Christmas!!!!! hehehehee

    BTW droonsta is my nickname :) heheh
    U can label my blog as
    Allan's escape from reality :) heh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home