The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Sunday, August 28, 2005

House is Sold

Our house got sold yesterday & we will be moving out by November. We will probarbly move to Clayton/Mt Waverly area or around there. That'll be sweet since I wont have to travel as long to uni.
Today Linh, Steve & I went to check out the mini cooper as below. Oh dismay as it is not as good as it seemed. The car was located in Malmsbury about 1.5hrs from my house in the countryish area. Problem was that the car had parts all over the place, which meant it would take a while to put together. Oh well back to the search. I just want a pretty red one which is fast too. lol.
Anyway I start my new job at Officeworks tommorrow & shall keep you posted.

2 Comments:

  • Hey it's okay we'll just keep looking for a red one now a fully restored one! And make sure it's not leyland mini's from full bogans who pick their bellys and drink VB all day long okies! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 AM  

  • Awwww you're moving!!! Me is sad =(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home