The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Gunky Eye & Loza's 21st Pics

******Listening to OC Mix 4 (New ones out, good stuff)*******
Yes, slow to post em but here are Loza's 21st pics below. Everyone feeling stressed out for exams? Don't worry its only first year haha (for me). I've only got 1 exam, more of a test & folio due (that's why I picked Architecture, see not much studying lol). Finally made my new huge model for design & it looks perfect I must say.
It has been a slow, rather boring few weeks because of the exam period that I cant wait for holidays so I can finally bum around (more so then I do normally hang out), hang out with Steve too lol & friends yay!
Not much else to say but my collection in the Rings is expanding (what you say?) and this boring post is putting me to sleep like sniffing (that stuff which makes you knock out). Only one funny thing happened & that is today I climbed out of bed forgetting Steve's parcel of a huge car part was right next to my bed & went skiing for a bit before butt crashing on hard carpety snow (carpet duh, good practice for ski trip). Damn clumsy genes. To top it all off my right eye was stuck together with gunk (ewww maybe not). Ce la vi!
Just read Jason's blog. Screw you Jason OC rocks.

4 Comments:

  • DIE RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -Jay

    By Blogger ToFu, at 9:47 PM  

  • hah give the guy a break.

    i mean he's had a tough life you know; hold on.. doesn't he live in a mansion and have everything, including a land rover, supplies at every whim?

    realism to the max. next thing you know they'll have an episode where a tv crew sets up cameras and monitors their every move, and one by one they get kicked out of the house (and the pool house). execs, i think i've got something here!

    the OC season one was good, i liked it. but then it went to shit after marissa.. well.. after marissa. :)

    summer's cool.

    -LOki

    By Blogger LOki, at 9:10 AM  

  • All I can say is that I'm now the proud own of chev extractors which cat decided to use as ski boots. OC is alright unlike thoes crappy show watchumacallit? X Factor, big brother, neighbours, home and aways, my resturant rules, dancing with stars, big brother, big brother, big brother etc etc...

    Anyways can't wait to hang out with cat on the holidays, exams are a ball buster... man i wish i went to at least a few lectures dagnabit!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 PM  

  • ho hum gossip ha lol, i shall have to call thee lol

    By Blogger CJ, at 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home