The Bottom Line on CJ's Arsehole

Sunday, June 26, 2005

SKI TRIP & Holidays Yay!

Early July Jen & the girls have organised a SKI TRIP at Falls Creek & its gonna be mad. Going as a group of 15 people & so far pretty much confirmed are Jen, Julie, Jingru, Jacks, me, stephen, mon, chris a couple of Jen's friends I think, not too sure about the squares & mango? Also some of Stevo's friends maybe. Its gonna be sweet & its a bargain for about $200 which includes some meals & accomadation & skiing or 3 days!
Anyway been going out quite late lately which has caused my old man to be a little more than usual crazy parnoid freak.
On Saturday the chicks (Julie, Jingru, Mango, Jen, Jacks) Steve & Linh (Steve's bud) went to Publicity on Bourke St & clubbed till 4ish. It was pretty fun, the music was good, stinky smoke & friendly group was cool. Everyone (inc. Steve & Linh) did a jig mid circle lol.
I also finally (i know) took a driving lesson & it was pretty fun, I'm going to switch over to manual though because I've decided to buy a Morris MINI COOPER classic which only comes in manual. Finally poor Stephen & Mango wont have to drive me so much.
Speaking of cars, my brother bought a ugly Toyota SPRINTER. It's hideous, but then suits him. Cruel...
Oh yeah I also saw BATMAN BEGINS last week with Mon, Chris & Steve. It's a reallly cool movie. Batman is the coolest superhero & not a pansy. Very dark... Next Tuesday I wanna see War of The Worlds.
Ok time to goto the city & spend more cash, then get some home cooking lol.

1 Comments:

  • Hehe tis was a fun night with you and the girls and linh. Sorry bout keeping you up so late all of the time hehe, hopefully your dad wont crack it anymore than he is. As for the mini, I'll be helping you plan everything, things are already in process in my mind... DID ANYWAYS SAY FORCED INDUCTION BABY T3!... hehe you'll get that once we started working on the car hehe. BATMAN ROCKS! Thanks for the batman year one comic it was awesome so was the batman begins comic too. War the worlds shall now be next next tuesday since its coming out tomorrows, chris said he'll give us a call... Anyways MINI RULES SPRINTERS SUCKS!!! hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home